Council Chair: Tad Dinkins, Butler Ag Equipment
Mission: To support and encourage producers and processors of regionally produced commodities and advocate for further development of ag-related enterprises, and to provide positive and reliable information to the public regarding agriculture’s importance to Fremont’s economy, and to promote stewardship of natural resources.
Educate chamber members, elected and civic leaders regarding agriculture, production practices and natural resources issues along with the tax implications to the Ag industry by hosting two seminars and an Ag tour during the summer months.
2. Demonstrate appreciation to the agriculture community for its contribution to the Fremont area economy by hosting an event or activity during National Ag Week.
3. Engage Ag producers and ag-related industries more fully in Fremont Chamber activities by hosting one winter event that addresses agricultural issues.
4. Advocate for infrastructure development that supports the agriculture industry’s needs and opportunities.
5. Make a concentrated effort to be better informed on water issues through updates from the Lower Platte Natural Resources District by inviting the Executive Director to one council meeting per year.
6. Increase Ag membership in the Chamber by 10 members by utilizing the Ag Producer Level of membership.
Council Chair: Brad Dahl, Fremont Public Schools
Mission: In collaboration with other chamber councils consider, recommend, and advocate for policy, regulatory and legislative positions that advance the mission of the Fremont Area Chamber of Commerce and its members.
Council Chair: Frank Kment, Bank of the West
Mission: Provide educational and leadership development opportunities that increase the quality of the Fremont community.