Consumers really do support businesses that choose to belong to a chamber of commerce. A study* commissioned by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives found that Consumers TRUST Chamber Members more:
- A large majority of consumers (59%) believe that being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy. Additionally it adds value to established reputations and makes communicating to consumers 29% more effective and 26% more reputable.
When faced with a choice, consumers choose chamber members:
- When they know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, consumers are 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
Put your chamber membership in the forefront of your marketing efforts. It helps you get noticed.
Supercharge Your Business: Use Chamber Membership Benefits
- Connect directly with more than 700 organizations and their employees.
- Get referrals from local and regional inquiries – be a part of the Chamber’s powerful online business directory.
- Benefit from coordinated advocacy for better business conditions and receive timely updates on regulatory activities.
- Participate in cost-effective leadership and professional development activities that improve employee performance.
- Promote your business or organization through the Chamber’s multiple communication platforms.
- Engage with other business and civic leaders to take charge of Fremont’s future growth and development.
- Support local commerce through the Chamber’s THINK LOCAL initiatives.
- Guide community betterment programs and take ownership of Fremont’s challenges and opportunities.
- Celebrate Fremont’s accomplishments.
- Mentor small businesses and start-up companies.